Vacuum Guage Cubic and Round Desiccator
• These vacuum desiccators feature a round design with light weight yet high tensile strength.
• Maximum vacuum of 1 Torr (1.33 x 10-4 Mpa) for 72 hours.
• High quality silicone gasket ensures greaseless airtight seal for cost effective and clean test environment.
• Highly transparent, shatterproof, non-corrosive, and easy to clean polycarbonate construction.
• Three-way stopcock ensures consistent and uniform vacuum draw, vacuum release, or gas exchange. The barbed fitting on each side
secures attachment of tubing.
• Flange lock holds the top and the bottom together during non-vacuum conditions.
• UV-blocking model minimizes damage and discoloration of light-sensitive samples.
• In Vacuum Gauge Round Desiccator, vacuum gauge is attached at the centre of the lid while it is attached at the front door in Vacuum
Gauge Cubic Desiccator.