Swirl Pro High Speed Micro Centrifuge
• Swirl Pro is a micro centrifuge used for sedimentation of cells and virus, separation of sub-cellular organelles and isolation of
macromolecules such as DNA, RNA, proteins or lipids.
• Swirl Pro is used in physical and chemical analysis, biochemistry, cellular biology, clinical labs, blood donation centre and high-end
• Swirl Pro has a large ergonomic design with easy to read display and sound alert.
• Automatic lid opening when run is complete prevents sample warming and allow easy access of samples.
• Both RPM and G-force can be displayed.
• Swirl Pro is stable and silent during operation. It also delivers fast acceleration and deceleration.
• Swirl Pro conforms to international safety standards and regulations. It has also passed the explosion proof test and CE, TUV and
• Special multi-flow air-cooling design helps to keep lower rotor temperature.
• Bio-safe rotor and anti-sample overflow prevents sample does not leak in centrifugal process causing microbial contamination.
• Robust aluminum alloy rotor can be fully autoclaved.
• Swirl Pro adapts a Brushless DC Motor.