Swirl Micro Plate Centrifuge
• Less than half the size of conventional centrifuge (9 x 10 inches).
• The easily reachable rotor chamber includes two plate carriers that rest at a 75° angle, thus allowing plates to be inserted confidently
without seal in tapes or caps.
• Upon closing the lid of the centrifuge, the rotor accelerates and the centrifugal force swings the plates into a horizontal position. Any
droplets on the walls of the plate quickly concentrate into the well bottoms.
• With a G-force of 600 xg, most samples can be spun.
• Just open the lid and the automatic electric brake brings the rotor to a quick & smooth stop in just 4.0 seconds.