Swirl Maxi Micro Centrifuge with 12 Place rotor for 0.2, 0.5, 1.5 & 2.0ml
• Swirl Maxi is a personal micro centrifuge used for sedimentation of cells and virus, separation of sub-cellular organelles and isolation of
macromolecules such as DNA, RNA, proteins or lipids.
• Swirl Maxi is used in physical and chemical analysis, biochemistry, cellular biology, clinical labs, blood donation centre and high-end
• Swirl Maxi has a large ergonomic design with easy to read display and sound.
• Both RPM and G-force can be displayed.
• Swirl Maxi is stable and silent during operation. It also delivers fast acceleration and deceleration.
• Swirl Maxi conforms to international safety standards and regulations. It has also passed the explosion proof test from CE, TUV and FCC.
• Swirl Maxi adapts a Brushless DC Motor.
• Automatic lid-lock release prevents sample warming and allows easy access to samples.
• The short spin function is used for quick spins by pressing and holding PULSE key. The centrifuge speed can be accelerated and held at the
• High strength aluminium alloy rotors are fully autoclavable, and can withstand stream sterilizing at 121°C for 20 minutes.