- E12431 – Stomaker Plus, Stainless Steel Door with Observation Window.
- E12438 – Stomaker Pro, Stainless Steel Door with Digital display & Observation Window.
• Stomaker Plus, Stainless Steel Door is a new generation lab blender, silent, easy-to-use & has a new design, with great new features,
along with the silent blending. It is adapted to all kinds of applications and with a guarantee of optimal extraction, it is a great tool for
lab analyses avoiding all risk of cross-contamination and damage.
• It can be used to extract bacteria from solid samples as well as homogenization of animal tissues, cosmetics, and biological samples. It
is convenient, very quick, mild, accurate and also provides good repeatability.
• To extract bacteria from solid samples, put the original samples and the diluents into a sterile bag. Put the bag then into the
homogenizer, through the flapping of the paddles. The material inside the bag can rapidly reach a homogenized state by the pressure,
shaking, and vibration inside.
• In order to get a guaranteed uniformity of the effective extraction of the bacteria inside and on the surface of the solid samples, make
sure to include all the materials in the sterile bag to the homogenizer. Then the homogenized sample can be used for analysis, the
sterile bag avoids the cross-contamination.
• The main advantage of Stomaker Plus, Stainless Steel Door is that it is convenient, very quick, mild, accurate and also provides good
repeatability. Samples used for the extraction will not be contaminated, damaged, heated, and no sterilization, as well as no container is
needed, thus no container cleaning process either.