RIA Vial & Cap / Test Tube & Cap
• Abdos Ria Vials are polypropylene/polystyrene tubes generally used in Radioimmuno Assay –a scientific method used to test antigens
(for sample, hormone levels in the blood) without the need to use a bioassay.
• Abdos Ria Vial PP are clear and can withstand 3000*g RCF during centrifugation while the transparent polystyrene tubes can withstand
• The PP tubes can accept common acids, alkalies & solvents at room temperature while the PS tubes can accept mild bases, weak acids
but not organic solvents.
• Amber Ria Vials are used for light sensitive samples.
• Abdos Ria Vials PP are autoclavable while PS tubes are non-autoclavable.