PET Media Bottles
• Best suited for packaging, shipping & storing liquid media, buffers and
• Wide volume options – 60/125/250/500/1000 ml.
• Two polymer variants Polyethylene Terephthalate Glycol co-polyester
(PETG)/ providing impact resistance and excellent gas-barrier properties
and Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET) offering more optical clarity &
• Square shape easy to hold and saves shelf & counter space compared
with round bottles of the same volume.
• Narrow-mouth bottles provide better control when pouring and all come
with the liquid leak proof guarantee.
• Temperature Operational Range: – 80° C to 60° C.
• Non-pyrogenic and non-cytotoxic to protect cells.
• Molded-in embossed graduations.
• Closure is high density polyethylene (HDPE).