Last Drop, Low Retention Micro Centrifuge Tubes, PP
Abdos Micro Centrifuge tubes are manufactured using high purity virgin USP Class VI Medical
grade polypropylene (PP) conforming to US FDA 21 CFR, free from natural rubber & heavy metal.
• These tubes can be used between -80°C to 121°C & with various organic solvents.
• Abdos low binding technology provides 10 times lesser retention level with highly viscous samples
& saves costly reagents.
• These tubes are boil proof.
• These tubes come with integral snap cap.
• Frosting on the surface of the tubes makes writing easier.
• Large moulded-in graduations make identification easy.
• Can withstand up to 20000 xg RCF