Cryo Box, 100 Place, PC
• Made of strong polycarbonate and designed to be used at a temperature
between -196°C to 121°C.
• Can be used in gas phase of liquid nitrogen with appropriate safety
procedure in place.
• These boxes have 10×10 array (100 places) that can optimize the storage
volume of the end user.
• These boxes create small, space-efficient storage system within a large
• Transparent lids permit viewing of contents.
• Lids have numbered grid for sample identification. The surface of the lid
has a frosted area suitable for writing with markers, facilitating inventory
• The dimensions of the P20615 Cryo Box are compatible with vertical,
horizontal and drawer style freezer racks.