BIOFILL Bottle Top Filteration System
• Biofill Bottle Top Filtration System is available as a Full Assembly or as
a bottle top Funnel.
• Biofill Bottle Top Filtration Systems are disposable, sterile, vacuum
operated systems for the sterile preparation of buffers, tissue culture
media, microbiological media, and other biological fluids.
• Systems are available with asymmetric 0.1 µm, 0.22 µm & 0.45 µm PES
• PES membrane has low protein binding and is surfactant-free.
• The complete unit includes membrane filter, graduated funnel of clear
polystyrene with polyethylene neck adaptor & polystyrene reservoir
bottle with a separate sterile polyethylene cap.
• Large knurls on the reservoir bottle cap for easy screw
• Reservoir bottles features easy grip sides for improved handling.
• Detergent free, tissue culture compatible & heat sealed to the support
grid to maximize flow rate, reducing foam & denaturation.
• Each unit is individually packed & gamma irradiated.
• Certified Non- Pyrogenic